« Home | Sometimes Blogging Stresses Me Out » | This is Seoul Tower. You can actually see it from ... » | This is the roof of this palace-looking thing outs... » | If you notice, traffic is really going one directi... » | Building 63 again  » | Another one from building 63  » | These pictures were taken from Building 63, which ... » | My kindergarten class - and those two boys on the ... » | Octopus Day » | Weather and Red Day » 

Saturday, February 19, 2005 

A tenative decision

As must be obvious from my last post, I've been struggling with an internal decision. I've come to a tenative decision, so I wanted to say thank you to everyone for allowing me to ramble and rant. Thanks especially to my sister, my Georgia mom, and my stupid-moment friend. :) Your encouragement helped me out considerably. I promise that I'm not intentionally trying to be cryptic and/or mysterious. Said decision is important only to me, but concerns things definitely too private to share here. Nonetheless, since so much of my decision-related frustration was necessarily oozing from the last post I wanted to give you all the happy news that I'm resolved. All is well.

Incidentally, I'm glad I shared about the Zoloft thing. Psychiatric disorders, and the resulting medication is a difficult, multi-faceted, and controversial subject. I speak for no one but myself when I say that, for the time I had them, they were quite helpful and I'd say necessary. But this time in my life seems to be one of healing and restoration in many ways, and mentally/emotionally is one of the major areas where God is bringing about such healing. And please do not take the last post as evidence that I should perhaps get back on such medication. :) I was very frustrated. That's all.

Most importantly, I am currently boiling peanuts. And I am more excited about it than I think almost anyone could possibly understand. It's QUITE exciting. When I saw the raw peanuts still in the shell I almost cried out with joy and excitement. I'll let you know how they turn out. I spent about five hours last night boiling beans. I bought these two bags of dried beans at Wal-Mart, and I was trying to make some of the ones that might be black beans last night. Ironically they taste more like boiled peanuts than beans to me. So, worst case scenario, maybe my boiled peanuts will taste like beans. Then, no loss. Anyway, I need to go add some more water and check on them again. Hope you all are doing well! :)

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health