« Home | Octopus Day » | Weather and Red Day » | Korea from the eyes of Daive (and my human, and mo... » | A request for my friends in Israel » | One more thing... » | I'm watching the news! » | My Plans » | Good news! » | Happy New Year! » | » 

Thursday, February 17, 2005 


My kindergarten class - and those two boys on the left probably are as unhappy and confused as they look. The picture was for a monthly newsletter sent to their parents, but they didn't understand why the Korean teacher kept on coming in and taking pictures and making us all pose. It was a bit distracting. Posted by Hello

PS - My hair is much longer than it was last time any of yall in the States saw it!

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health