« Home | Just in case anyone forgot how cute my dog is » | I need another weekend to recover from this one » | Kimchi » | Group picture...the JM family (most of it, anyway)  » | This is the end of the bobsled ride, with Mr. Moon... » | Jenny and I on our way up to the bobsled ride. Jen... » | June, Joan, me, Kylie, and Donovan. That's a fount... » | These things are quite clever. You put in 1,000 wo... » | Kylie and Donovan do NOT ride rides, EVER. Somehow... » | This is the bear blowing bubbles in the water - it... » 

Sunday, May 22, 2005 


Daive says, "what's up?" Posted by Hello

so that's what a korean dog looks like!

Actually, that's what a very well-traveled American dog looks like....I get oodles of nerd points for having taken my dog (and for using the word "oodles") with me to Israel and Korea.

sad, your dog has been to more places than me. actually that's pretty cool. i wouldn't give nerd points for taking the pet overseas, but i might for using "oodles".

how do you manage to ship it? sorry to call it "it" but i don't know it's gender.

She flew in the cabin with me both times, from the States to Israel (and earning "I'm a horrible, evil person" points) I passed her off as my service dog and she flew for free (I even made her a little shirt), and from Israel to Korea she flew in the cabin in her carrier. Taking a pet internationally (provided you're not going to Britain or Hawaii who have severe quarrantines due to a lack of rabies there) is actually quite easy - though I am aware that I'm one of those weird dog people - I was just proud I brought only one dog. (BTW, name is Daive, but she's a girl)

I'm so annoyed because I commented, but the page isn't showing a difference in numbers. Maybe it's just slow on this side of the world...arg, both my home and work computer aren't showing a difference. How annoying!

As you know, I think it's awesome that you took Daive...you know I wouldn't leave Lottie anywhere. =)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health