« Home | June, Joan, me, Kylie, and Donovan. That's a fount... » | These things are quite clever. You put in 1,000 wo... » | Kylie and Donovan do NOT ride rides, EVER. Somehow... » | This is the bear blowing bubbles in the water - it... » | There was a shot before this one, before the bus h... » | No zoom here, just so you know. I mean, there was ... » | Everland » | The week has gone amazingly well, considering all ... » | This is definitely the first time I've had green b... » | Motorcycles on the Mind » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 


Jenny and I on our way up to the bobsled ride. Jenny is the one that has ordered food for me, went with me to the skin doctor to see about getting my tattoo removed, and is going with me to the doctor in the morning about the test I'm having done Saturday. She's my hero.  Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health