« Home | A tenative decision » | Sometimes Blogging Stresses Me Out » | This is Seoul Tower. You can actually see it from ... » | This is the roof of this palace-looking thing outs... » | If you notice, traffic is really going one directi... » | Building 63 again  » | Another one from building 63  » | These pictures were taken from Building 63, which ... » | My kindergarten class - and those two boys on the ... » | Octopus Day » 

Sunday, February 20, 2005 

Forget the whole thing

I typed out - TWO TIMES - a post of significant length, filled with all the personal details and witty humor that I'm sure keeps you coming back here (sarcasm). And twice (count 'em: one, two) the entire thing has disappeared for NO good reason whatsoever. And so, for tonight, I am SO done. Forget it. I hate blogger. This is ridiculous. Maybe later.

But, for accuracy purposes I will retype (for the third time) my HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes for my dear (2nd?) cousins Kathy and Tory. Happy Birthday girls! :)

Everything else - no way. I am so done.

And to that last comment for Tori and Kathy, Cam adds:

Happy Birthday to Baby and 'Nother Baby!

:)

I wonder...does the fact that I spelled Tori's name wrong negate the fact that I remembered their birthdays? Ah well - you know Jen, you should start a blog of Cam-isms. His comment about the palace roof and Chinese restaurant was hilarious! Think about it!

You need to use livejournal.com... =)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health