« Home | Splurge » | Meet Claude » | Thoroughly adorable » | This is me getting creative - the purple blanket i... » | This was one of the first pictures taken during th... » | I....hate....animals » | What a day... » | Lottie's birthday! » | Happy Birthday dear Lottie....happy birthday to you! » | Cake carnage » 

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 


This is a picture from the June National Geographic (which my grandparents so wonderfully got a subscription to for me), and when I was reading it Friday morning I was struck at the resemblence between the hyena on the far right and my dog. I've always said and heard that Daive is hyena-like, but all I had to compare it to really was the animated kind in the Lion King. This totally nailed it down for me. Uncanny, is it not? Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health