« Home | What a day... » | Lottie's birthday! » | Happy Birthday dear Lottie....happy birthday to you! » | Cake carnage » | Such a busy week...unbelievable. So, a quick updat... » | I take back everything I said about being a respon... » | This just makes me laugh. That is all. » | The lack of posting has been due to a very unnatur... » | Daive says, "what's up?" » | Just in case anyone forgot how cute my dog is » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005 

I....hate....animals

I shouldn't be awake now. Wednesday was far too long and tiring of a day for me to be awake now. Yet, I am quite obviously awake. I got the kitten last night, and am very near the point of swearing off all animals. Daive has done decently with him, but they have joined evil forces to make sure that I stay awake. And me with not enough sleep is not good news for anyone, that I can assure you. Now I am going to attempt sleep yet again...though I have little hope it will actually work. Arg.

watch out for kittens, they grow up to become cats.

My sister's cat had kittens, and they are all adorable so I was considering getting one for my puppy, who suffers intense attachment disorders, but after reading your post, I decided my sleep is much more important to me then the happiness of my dog.

-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health