« Home | Thoroughly adorable » | This is me getting creative - the purple blanket i... » | This was one of the first pictures taken during th... » | I....hate....animals » | What a day... » | Lottie's birthday! » | Happy Birthday dear Lottie....happy birthday to you! » | Cake carnage » | Such a busy week...unbelievable. So, a quick updat... » | I take back everything I said about being a respon... » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

Meet Claude


It ends up that Claude (the name of my new kitty) is quite popular. He has already firmly established his place in the hearts of Kylie and Donovan. So much so, in fact, that Donovan asked if he could take my keys when he left work yesterday and baby-sit the kitten until I got home from work. Enter these photos - he had to capture the cuteness. And this is my favorite photo of them all - he said he changed the settings on his camera to get it this clear. I think it's amazing. In any case, meet Claude (who slept a whopping five hours in a row last night, by the way!) Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health