« Home | This was one of the first pictures taken during th... » | I....hate....animals » | What a day... » | Lottie's birthday! » | Happy Birthday dear Lottie....happy birthday to you! » | Cake carnage » | Such a busy week...unbelievable. So, a quick updat... » | I take back everything I said about being a respon... » | This just makes me laugh. That is all. » | The lack of posting has been due to a very unnatur... » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 


This is me getting creative - the purple blanket in the background is a comforter (both our apartments cam furnished with it) and while it's delightful, it's also a little bright. I wanted the pinkness of the paw pads on the back leg to show also, but I don't have photoshop, and am not talented in other programs to do much more than this. It's cute though, I think. Posted by Hello

Awww...I can send you PS via AIM I think...what did you use to do that?

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health