« Home | The New Addition » | This is what's been keeping me busy... » | The Dunlaps sure do love their Daive! » | A little lost » | A quote from John Bunyan's book All Loves Excellin... » | Fear of God » | Save Darfur » | Daive is fine, by the way. I'm sure you all figure... » | I have separation anxiety. » | I just ate rolled-up lunch meat that I dipped in h... » 

Thursday, June 28, 2007 

Jones!!!

This is Jones, my new dog. Isn't is WEIRD how much she looks like Daive??? I think it is. Ellie, one of the girls in the family I am living with/working for, got her, but it ends up now isn't a very good time for her to have a dog. So Jones is mine. Her and Daive get along very well. They are basically best friends. Jones has a lot of weird issues. For example, I took these pictures with my phone because (I'm SO not making this up) every time I pointed my digital camera at her, she slunk back all afraid and ran and hid under the bed. Bizarre. My dog is afraid of cameras. Whatever though, she's a great dog. I love her.

You inspire me. Thanks. Please give me feedback on my blog. Love you GA mom

Hi Teresa.

Wow, I thought that was a picture of Daive!!

Speaking of her....I miss you both!

Natalie

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health