« Home | I just ate rolled-up lunch meat that I dipped in h... » | My Apologies... » | I was out lying on the trampoline in the backyard ... » | Good Times » | PS » | Reverse culture shock... » | Congratulations! » | I'm Baaaaaaaack! » | Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first ... » | More Insadong Pictures » 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 

I have separation anxiety.

So Daive is at the vet right now. She's having her teeth cleaned today. For those of you that don't know, that is in the category of surgery for animals, because it requires full anesthesia. I have her going to a Banfield (the same kind of vet I worked at over in Dothan) and I know they do a full panel of pre-anesthetic bloodwork to make sure the dog is healthy enough to handle the anesthesia. Still. I know she'll be fine. I know I'll be fine. But I'm still really rather looking forward to picking her up at 3:00.

Wow, I never realized that doggy teeth-cleaning was such an ordeal. Back when I had a dog, I'd just let her bite on an old tooth brush. Perhaps that explains why when she got to be 14 or so, we'd find teeth in her food dish.

My poor dog has hit 15 years now, and her teeth are horrible. Problem is though, that with her heart problems it's not worth the risk to fix her teeth :(

If only you could tell them to sit still for it, but then again it's hard enough to get me to sit still at the dentist...

Glad she's ok.

I have seperation anxiety from you =)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health