« Home | My Apologies... » | I was out lying on the trampoline in the backyard ... » | Good Times » | PS » | Reverse culture shock... » | Congratulations! » | I'm Baaaaaaaack! » | Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first ... » | More Insadong Pictures » | Hungry? » 

Monday, April 23, 2007 

I just ate rolled-up lunch meat that I dipped in hummus. I ate that a lot in Israel. My friend Mary was doing this no/low carb thing, so instead of dipping some kind of bread in hummus, we would dip meat. Sounds kind of...well, disgusting, now that I go back and read it, but trust me...it's quite yummy.

Sorry for the delay in posting. My life has been rather hectic and a tad bit stressful these days. I'm working on settling into a routine here with the kids, but it's been rough. I just had an amazing time with God, and feel really quite energized and ready. I made a list of goals to strive towards over these next few weeks, both with the kids here and personally. I'm excited. This place I'm at right now, it's definitely not where I expected to be, but God has done so much and is providing so much for me right now. It's really amazing.

Seriously, try the meat and hummus. But not the crappy kind they sell at Wal-Mart. Try the kind from Publix, or from a foreign food store or something. Night.

hey teresa...email me when you get a chance. i gotta tell you something!

INGREDIENTS
2 cups canned garbanzo beans, drained
1/3 cup tahini
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic, halved
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pinch paprika
1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
DIRECTIONS
Place the garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl.
Drizzle olive oil over the garbanzo bean mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.

Try making your own it's quite easy and ohh so yummy

You are the only person I know besides Pheobe on Friends that actually eats hummus =)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health