« Home | The Dunlaps sure do love their Daive! » | A little lost » | A quote from John Bunyan's book All Loves Excellin... » | Fear of God » | Save Darfur » | Daive is fine, by the way. I'm sure you all figure... » | I have separation anxiety. » | I just ate rolled-up lunch meat that I dipped in h... » | My Apologies... » | I was out lying on the trampoline in the backyard ... » 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 

This is what's been keeping me busy...

Well, not so much the pancakes - I mean more the cooking, shopping, trying to stay organized kind of thing. So I got a little creative when I was making dinner tonight. This little heart-shaped pancake turned out nearly perfect, but definitely good enough for me. It was like Rorschach pancake night - there was this one that looked like Mickey Mouse, if Mickey Mouse got one of his ears a little too close to a ceiling fan. Anyway, it obviously doesn't take much to impress me, as this pancake rocked my own socks off. I had eaten earlier, so I wasn't hungry. However, one can't just give one's pancake heart away indiscriminately. I ended up giving it to Jeremiah, as he seemed sufficiently impressed as to deserve said pancake heart.
This is our garden! Abi and I planted this a few weeks ago, and it is coming along quite nicely. I cannot tell you how amazed I was when I saw the first little sprouts! It was an awesome moment! I think this is the first thing I've ever tried to grow.

Close up of the cucumbers.
Close up of the sunflowers.


ok

1. How ironic is it that you rocked your socks off by making the pancake, then you had said pancake eaten BY A ROCKSTAR. Weird.

2. Joke (I made this up on my very own):

Q-"What happend to your cucumber when someone told him he looks like a plant and NOT a cucumber?"

A- He [the cucumber] said, "LEAF ME ALONE."


AHAHAHAHAHAH

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health