« Home | Sleep is nice » | Forget the whole thing » | A tenative decision » | Sometimes Blogging Stresses Me Out » | This is Seoul Tower. You can actually see it from ... » | This is the roof of this palace-looking thing outs... » | If you notice, traffic is really going one directi... » | Building 63 again  » | Another one from building 63  » | These pictures were taken from Building 63, which ... » 

Monday, February 21, 2005 

I take it all back

Okay, all my talk about how I slept so good and feel so great - forget it. It only took physical movement to turn the entire thing around. I'm at work now and I feel like my entire world is full of very thick fog, or very thick soup. My ears are incredibly stopped up - but I'll be optimistic and say that maybe them being so stopped up can serve as natural earplugs during my louder classes. Every part of me aches, I have a severely delayed reaction to everything - I'm totally a space cadet today.

Incidentally, whoever designed my bathroom and put the medicine cabinet right over the toilet obviously never met anyone like me. I've only dropped two things in the toilet so far, and the water was as clean as toilet water can be, but it's just the principle of the matter. Very annoying.
I'm off to try to wander through the fog/soup that is my day.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health