« Home | Forget the whole thing » | A tenative decision » | Sometimes Blogging Stresses Me Out » | This is Seoul Tower. You can actually see it from ... » | This is the roof of this palace-looking thing outs... » | If you notice, traffic is really going one directi... » | Building 63 again  » | Another one from building 63  » | These pictures were taken from Building 63, which ... » | My kindergarten class - and those two boys on the ... » 

Monday, February 21, 2005 

Sleep is nice

One of the things I tried to post about yesterday (but was thwarted) is that I'm getting sick again. This will be the third time I've been sick since I've been here, which is very strange. I don't normally get sick this often. Yesterday I felt like garbage. I didn't go to church, I pretty much just laid in bed most of the day. My head felt like half of it was full of cement, my ear seemed to be threatening to explode, and...well, it was just no good. However, I just got up about twenty minutes ago, and I slept better last night than I have in ages. I think that good sleep is one of the best things in life. Yesterday I was feeling gross, and entirely dreading going to work - but now that I have been rejuvenated by an amazing night of sleep, I'm dreading it less. Last time I was in a good mood and thought to myself, "You know, I don't even care of my students are bad today. I love my job, and even when they're horrible it's not so bad," I ended up totally jinxing myself and all of my classes went horribly. Anyway, I need to get ready to go to work, so I'm going to end this. But I will make a valiant effort to try again to post everything I was trying to post yesterday. Good morning/day/night everyone! :)

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health