« Home | Classic, part 1 » | Classic, part 2 » | Mr. Moon and Mr. Lee showing their appreciation fo... » | Melissa took things down a notch (her words, not m... » | Jason singing "You are so beautiful to me" to his ... » | Jason and Donovan singing - I don't remember what.... » | Classic, part 2 (or 3?) » | MMM...no! » | This is one of my fourth grade classes, and easily... » | This is a gift I got on White Day (March 14 versio... » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 


Joan rocking out and singing to Melissa. Joan is one of the teachers at school and is a thoroughly delightful friend, and very funny. She was singing a song in a foreign language at this moment, but it was beautiful. Later on she sang "Don't Speak" by No Doubt and did an amazing job. She's a punk rocker all the way. Posted by Hello

Yeah, I really have nothing to say, but I figured since you wrote "punk rock" I should comment. And this is why my life is meaningless. Ciao...

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health