« Home | This is one of my fourth grade classes, and easily... » | This is a gift I got on White Day (March 14 versio... » | Karaoke in Korea » | You are Pedro Sanchez and love holy chips. Which N... » | My hair, my day, my weekend » | Kimbop (NOT the Hanson song) » | Better than the tin cans » | Up and down the mini-mountain » | No title needed » | Straight, narrow, and squishy » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

MMM...no!


Okay...look right above the song titled "mOBSCENE." UNBELIEVABLE! Ever since my clever kimbop post title I've had that blasted Hanson song stuck in my head, and we were joking at lunch on Friday about singing that at the nurraebong, and LO AND BEHOLD, there it was. I took a picture because I was afraid no one would believe me otherwise. Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health