« Home | Karaoke in Korea » | You are Pedro Sanchez and love holy chips. Which N... » | My hair, my day, my weekend » | Kimbop (NOT the Hanson song) » | Better than the tin cans » | Up and down the mini-mountain » | No title needed » | Straight, narrow, and squishy » | tolerance (ACCEPTANCE), noun; willingness to accep... » | I can say, "I knew him when..." » 

Monday, March 21, 2005 


This is a gift I got on White Day (March 14 version of Valentine's Day kinda) from one of my students. The fact that the chocolate was wrapped up like beer caps struck me as incredibly humorous. The fact that it tasted like wax and was a huge chunk of plastic in it probably struck someone else somewhere as incredibly humorous. Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health