« Home | MMM...no! » | This is one of my fourth grade classes, and easily... » | This is a gift I got on White Day (March 14 versio... » | Karaoke in Korea » | You are Pedro Sanchez and love holy chips. Which N... » | My hair, my day, my weekend » | Kimbop (NOT the Hanson song) » | Better than the tin cans » | Up and down the mini-mountain » | No title needed » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Classic, part 2 (or 3?)


Wait...they were singing "Boot Scootin Boogie!" This shot of Kylie and Donovan dancing is probably my favorite picture from the night. Turns out they're from the redneck part of Canada (who knew there was such a thing?) so they know how to country dance (and I learned that "country dance" does NOT mean line dancing - I've learned so much from them!). Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health