« Home | This is a gift I got on White Day (March 14 versio... » | Karaoke in Korea » | You are Pedro Sanchez and love holy chips. Which N... » | My hair, my day, my weekend » | Kimbop (NOT the Hanson song) » | Better than the tin cans » | Up and down the mini-mountain » | No title needed » | Straight, narrow, and squishy » | tolerance (ACCEPTANCE), noun; willingness to accep... » 

Monday, March 21, 2005 


This is one of my fourth grade classes, and easily my favorite class that I teach. The little boy looking scared and generally disturbed on the left side of the picture (white sweatsuit and blue vest-jacket) is actually THE loudest and most rambunctious student in the class. When I first saw this picture I said out loud, "Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me!" It would be way more accurate if he was hanging down from the ceiling or something. They're all delightful though, and incredibly smart.  Posted by Hello

Keep it dear. good going
Mothers Day Poems 2014

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health