« Home | Freedom in an unexpected way » | This picture of my nephew and my brother-in-law, t... » | Joan rocking out and singing to Melissa. Joan is o... » | Classic, part 1 » | Classic, part 2 » | Mr. Moon and Mr. Lee showing their appreciation fo... » | Melissa took things down a notch (her words, not m... » | Jason singing "You are so beautiful to me" to his ... » | Jason and Donovan singing - I don't remember what.... » | Classic, part 2 (or 3?) » 

Sunday, March 27, 2005 

Not feeling so great

I've spent almost the entire weekend in bed due to cramps. It's not fun. But this usually happens once a year or so. I'm thankful it's not more often, but once a year is also more than enough. The only pain medicine I have in my apartment is a few Tylenonl PMs that Melissa gave me. So I took two earlier and am loopy loopy now because of it. It's pathetic because I didn't get to go to church this morning - I couldn't even take Daive down, it hurt so bad. I had a shopping date with Melissa and Joan that I also had to break. My apartment is a disaster area, but am currently unable to clean it. Ah well...it'll all work out at some point. Realistically, in the very near future I will be FORCED to do dishes and take down my recycling. But not now. I'm thirsty, and have considered ordering food in just to get something to drink - again, not due to laziness, but due to the intense pain I experience when I am vertical. I'm sure I'll be better by tomorrow - I have no option but to be better by tomorrow, actually. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health