« Home | Joan rocking out and singing to Melissa. Joan is o... » | Classic, part 1 » | Classic, part 2 » | Mr. Moon and Mr. Lee showing their appreciation fo... » | Melissa took things down a notch (her words, not m... » | Jason singing "You are so beautiful to me" to his ... » | Jason and Donovan singing - I don't remember what.... » | Classic, part 2 (or 3?) » | MMM...no! » | This is one of my fourth grade classes, and easily... » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 


This picture of my nephew and my brother-in-law, taken by my oldest sister, won first prize in a photo contest at the Florida Trail conference. It's an amazing picture, isn't it? It's also going to go in their calendar! I'll post a link to their site as soon as the picture is there, so you can go see it in all it's glory. Great job Jen! :) Posted by Hello

LOL! I came to check out the karaoke pics and look what I found! I got a $25 gift certificate for the Florida Trail store and a cool blue ribbon for that picture. :) This wasn't even my favorite of the pictures I took that day! The lady running the contest told me that this picture received the most votes of any picture in any of the 3 categories...go me! Well, go my new camera, anyway. Thanks, Resa!!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health