« Home | Airports, Hospitals, Death, and Yoga » | Grandpa is a Homie » | Pouches, Predictions, and dog-related traumatic in... » | Time Change » | Poor Pensacola! » | Links! (Finally!) » | Good ol' Graceville » | Do I have to change the name? » | A few more things to share » | I filed my taxes » 

Thursday, April 07, 2005 

Tattoo removal

So today I got the ball rolling towards getting one of my tattoos removed. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, but I know it's worth checking into. I might not be able to afford to get it done for another month or so (still paying off my credit card). But now that the ball is rolling, I do have the most uncanny and disturbing feeling that it's going to get out of hand and end up running me over. One of the Korean teachers called and made an appointment for me at a big hospital place next Wednesday. But I'm supposed to meet her Saturday morning to go to a small clinic to see if they can do it there. And my insurance card was supposed to have already arrived in my mailbox at home, but it hasn't. And everyone seems to think that it came and I threw it out. I started to throw something out, until I realized it was a bill - now I don't throw anything away - except for the coupons from Lotte mart. And if my insurance is somehow connected with Lotte mart, perhaps I'm in trouble. Ah...so without my insurance card, I'll have to pay out of pocket, and then I can go back and show them my insurance card, and they'll give me money back. I'm more than a little confused, and filled with dread and apprehension. I think getting a tattoo removed in the States would be at least slightly nerve-wracking just because of the pain factor - but here....I'm scared. We'll see how it goes...I'll be sure to keep you all updated. Seriously though, I have a knot in the pit of my stomach right now. Yuck.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health