« Home | I filed my taxes » | I have found the love of my life » | Blogging - convenient or avoidance? » | Not feeling so great » | Freedom in an unexpected way » | This picture of my nephew and my brother-in-law, t... » | Joan rocking out and singing to Melissa. Joan is o... » | Classic, part 1 » | Classic, part 2 » | Mr. Moon and Mr. Lee showing their appreciation fo... » 

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 

A few more things to share

I forgot to mention a few things of importance:

  1. The package from my dad and sister arrived yesterday - with THE best huggy pillow ever that perfectly matches one I already have, THREE (count 'em!) bottles of Victoria Secret lotion (my sister is AMAZING), a tape of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade which she so thoughtfully taped for me after reading on my Israel blog about how much I was going to miss it, some clothes, and some drink mix. SO amazing!!! I was hugging the huggy pillow last night (cause that's what you do with them) and I was about to fall asleep when I caught a whif of something...the huggy pillow smelled just like my sister's house. So I did what any normal, rational person would do. I broke down and cried, then called her to tell her all about it, LOL.
  2. I said I would put the link up when my sister's picture was posted on the Florida hiking site, and it has been. (It actually was last week, but I kept on forgetting.) Here it is! Check it out!
  3. I had a reasonably long (in a quaint and enjoyable way, not a cumbersome way - "long" can have so many meanings) conversation with Jeff Watkins the other day, and it was thoroughly delightful. We got into one of the most ridiculous arguments ever (not serious argument), and discussed passing notes in Dr. Burns psych 402 class to pass the time/SURVIVE, and also good old English 152, where Jeff maintains he got a "B" in the class just to comfort me (I thought that class was going to be my first B), and then I ended up getting an A. What a friend, LOL.
  4. I talked to Jared today! Jared is amazing! I hadn't talked to him in forever. If I had to think of two adjectives to describe him it would be witty and tall. He really is both.

Okay, I'm going to bed now. Do you think I can take 3 Tylenol PM? I have three left from the handful Melissa gave me, and if I only take two, I'll have one leftover which might not be so useful or helpful later on. Did I ever tell you about the time I forgot the human dosage for Benedryl? The dog dosage is one MG per pound...and I was all freaked out "I'm gonna have to take the WHOLE bottle!" So I compromised and took only FIVE. Holy crap...I slept like 18 hours. I didn't even realize how stupid that was until a day or so later when I was talking to Haley, and mentioned off hand how groggy I had been. She asked why and I told her about the Benedryl, and she asked me how much I had taken. I felt really stupid. And sleepy, the day after. Ehh...I'm not sure about the Tylenol PMs...I'll let you know how it goes. Night (for real this time)!

Resa, I have to say that every time I read the benedryl story I crack up completely. You've made my day!

So, you told me you had a blog. I did a search on the net and found you! Here you are! Famous! Wow! It's good to read your stuff! I want to read more. I think the benedryl story is very funny. I might have to get me one of these blogs one day... one day... oh, and Kimchi grows on ya if you just keep eating it.
Ciao!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health