« Home | Good ol' Graceville » | Do I have to change the name? » | A few more things to share » | I filed my taxes » | I have found the love of my life » | Blogging - convenient or avoidance? » | Not feeling so great » | Freedom in an unexpected way » | This picture of my nephew and my brother-in-law, t... » | Joan rocking out and singing to Melissa. Joan is o... » 

Saturday, April 02, 2005 

Links! (Finally!)

I, for one, am proud of myself. Jeff hinted (in a not so subtle way) that I should link to his site (and return the courtesy), but I never was brave enough to venture into the scary and foreign land of altering the template myself. I don't like how big the font is, but I can't figure out how to change that without going back to edit every post, and that would be NO fun.

Anyway, I added links! Allow me to introduce you

Rickie writes at the Soapbox blog - as some of you already know. If only he would write more...ah well. His posts are guaranteed to be insightful and make you think - but consider this the disclaimer that they could also make you unhappy.

Christie and Rick write at A Couple of Words - I knew of them at BCF. They are thoroughly delightful, and Christie's posts always entertain me and make my day happier.

Jeff and company (hope that's not offensive to anyone) write at To Whom. That's a site that's kept on trucking.

Delightfully tall and witty Jared writes at the Empty Freezer. Enough said.

Haley, wonderful wonderful Haley writes at Under the Table and Dreaming. It's a private journal 99% of the time, but I think so highly of her and everything she says, that anything that's not private is worth reading.

Leaess is my sister's website. She learned html awhile back, and just made this site. (I find that incredibly impressive.) Anyway, she hasn't updated it in awhile, but there's some interesting stuff there.

Turn Left Past Yonder is where my amazing friend JoAnna writes. She is my stupid moment friend. She just moved out to Texas from Florida.

Dead yet living is a group blog with a couple people from BCF. Almost always interesting, and definitely worth reading.

Why is this so stressful for me? Anyway, thanks to Christie for being my inspiration to sit down and do this. I'm not sure why I've been so excessively wordy as of late. Not trying to overload anyone, I promise.

Thanks for linking us. I too was apprehensive when I first tried to add links and personalize my template - thank goodness for the "preview" button in blogger. Don't know if you've found these yet, but here are other blogs of interest of folks you might know:

Michael Rogers - www.drivetrain.blogspot.com

Micah Fries
www.friesville.blogspot.com

Huh, I thought down-right asking was subtle enough :)

Thanks for linking me...I was having a hard enough time just trying to figure out how to post pictures and why when I did they all went to one post and didn't have captions...I think they removed more than my gallbladder during my recent surgery....so, attempting to do links is still deep in the forest for me.
Stupid Moment Girl

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health