« Home | This just makes me laugh. That is all. » | The lack of posting has been due to a very unnatur... » | Daive says, "what's up?" » | Just in case anyone forgot how cute my dog is » | I need another weekend to recover from this one » | Kimchi » | Group picture...the JM family (most of it, anyway)  » | This is the end of the bobsled ride, with Mr. Moon... » | Jenny and I on our way up to the bobsled ride. Jen... » | June, Joan, me, Kylie, and Donovan. That's a fount... » 

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 


I take back everything I said about being a responsible adult. I'm not. Maybe I'll never be. But at least I'll be an irresponsible non-adult and have a REALLY cute kitten! (As of next Thursday) Posted by Hello

hey you! Sorry I missed all your phone calls, I've been crazy busy at work trying to get ready for vacation next week, YAY!! just wanted to tell you that you have an ADORABLE Kitten!!!
-Bethany

That kitty looks exactly like one I had when I was a little girl. Its name was Spanky and I often dressed it up and put it through, I'm sure, sheer torture.

That is a very cute kitty indeed.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health