« Home | This is the view from my front door. (Notice the r... » | I did it. » | In exactly ten minutes I have a meeting with the o... » | My work, due to miscommunication (a term which, lo... » | I spoke too soon... » | Yet another difference... » | Back by popular demand... » | My blog is out of commission and I don't know why.... » | Jen, thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm officiall... » | » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 




I don't know what kind of tree it is, but I noticed them last year around this time. These flowers bud and bloom when it's too cold for much of anything else to be opening up. Then they wilt and die just as the "real" spring is starting. Anyway, these pictures are from the second story stairwell of my building, utilizing my handy 10x optical zoom. I really love these flowers, just for the abstract non-flower message they send.

They look like Japanese Magnolia...or would it be Korean? I dunno, my parents have similar purple ones in their yard.

H

I believe those are crocus. Beautiful plant...I am so far behind on your blog it's gonna take me months to catch up! LOL! love and miss you!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health