« Home | » | Happy Birthday! » | What's up with me and phrases-like-this?Weird.BTW,... » | i hate cats » | the new job isn't going as well as I had hoped » | Update » | Only because Christie asked me to...Three names yo... » | I'm here, alive, moved in, but exhausted. » | I have been incredibly busy. Last week I had a mee... » | » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

Jen, thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm officially a quarter of a century old. It's nice.

As for what I've been doing, and why I haven't posted much, check this out. I will say that things, as of yesterday/today, seem to be potentially improving. Things change so much everyday though, I don't trust it yet.

Other than the job issues, I had an amazing birthday. Got to spend time with all of my amazing friends here and eat delicious home-style cooked Western food. Definitely a great time.

Off to bed for now though. Here's to not having to wake up super early! Yay!

The Koreans really scare me... I'd get out if I could.

CLEARLY YOU SHOULD RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Preferably to Florida)

--Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health