« Home | My work, due to miscommunication (a term which, lo... » | I spoke too soon... » | Yet another difference... » | Back by popular demand... » | My blog is out of commission and I don't know why.... » | Jen, thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm officiall... » | » | Happy Birthday! » | What's up with me and phrases-like-this?Weird.BTW,... » | i hate cats » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

In exactly ten minutes I have a meeting with the only helpful person in this company. I will be telling her that I am quitting, and asking her advice as to what would be the best amount of notice to give. She is the only person I trust in this company, so I am feeling pretty good about it. But at the same time, she is a pretty high-up person in this company, so I'm not sure. We'll see how it goes.

Just wanted to blog this so I would be obligated to tell what happens, which will further motivate me to stick to my guns. This lady is awesome, but I am still anti-conflict, so this is a way of making myself be strong and brave. I'll let you know how it goes.

Soo... How'd it go?

Did you stick to your guns? Stand tall and firm and make those short Koreans look up to you! GA Mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health