« Home | Living in a foreign country makes one appreciate t... » | I feel like I've been marinating all day in my own... » | The New Me » | Misc. Christmas Pictures » | Decorating Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve, Part 2 » | Decorating Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve » | I really never do learn... Part Two » | I will return to the toilet saga (which, just to t... » | I really never do learn... » | My New Glasses » 

Thursday, January 18, 2007 

So I was just reading the news, and the picture beside this headline on Google news was of a scientist-looking man moving the hands of the doomsday clock. Can you imagine having that as your job? Being so smart that you're part of this elite group of scientists, and you get to change the time on the doomsday clock. Of course, if you're moving it closer to midnight, guess that's not such an honor. I wonder how they pick? Draw straws? Thumb/arm wrestle? Staring contest? Cast lots?

Interesting.

Besides that, I have little to share. There's quite a bit going on right now, and I'm trying to make some pretty major decisions, but nothing to report quite yet.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health