« Home | For Christmas I want a rubber suit...or a bubble... » | Christmas Play Pictures » | Annual Family Picture » | More Christmas Pictures! » | Christmas Pictures! » | Welcome to Giant Microbes.com, where you can find ... » | I have so much to say...it's been awhile since I l... » | Edit: I started this post yesterday, as you'll rea... » | Grief and Death » | So I'm for sure leaving February/March. I'm going ... » 

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 

My New Glasses

Okay, so these are my new glasses. Really...purple and red, just like these. Trust me, they look better on. And we don't even need to get into how much money I spent on them. But glasses are an investment, and I for sure got them for less than I would have in the States. But I still have the sneaking suspicion that I spent way too much money on them. So now I have these cool and funky glasses, and don't have the hair to match. It's been awhile since I've had my hair cut. So tomorrow I'm going to go get that done. Cause right now, with my hair, the glasses look a bit silly - like I'm trying to mesh these two different kind of images - funky and frumpy. Ha! Alliteration makes me laugh.

In other news, I had lunch with my friend Cooper today. Cooper is like the big brother I'm glad I never had. He teases me, picks on me, and thoroughly enjoys grossing me out. But he's also painfully honest with me, and has a refreshing perspective on most things. We met for lunch, then walked around some, and he took me to a Cold Stone! Ohh...it was amazing! And the menu said that they had heath bars as a topping, but they were unfortunately lying. All the same, I got cheesecake ice cream (my absolute favorite) with coconut toping. Isn't that kind of a strange combination? It was excessively delicious though.

Anyway, I'm going to go lay down and read now. I'm having a delightful vacation, I have to say.

your glasses are AWESOME

The frames are very nice to see and looks great to see and thanks for sharing the information with us.
Prescription Frames Glasses | Prescription glasses

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health