« Home | I really never do learn... Part Two » | I will return to the toilet saga (which, just to t... » | I really never do learn... » | My New Glasses » | For Christmas I want a rubber suit...or a bubble... » | Christmas Play Pictures » | Annual Family Picture » | More Christmas Pictures! » | Christmas Pictures! » | Welcome to Giant Microbes.com, where you can find ... » 

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 

Decorating Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve

Bethany sent me a wonderful Christmas cookie decorating kid in the Christmas package. These are pics of Emma, Owen, and me decorating cookies together at their house on Christmas Eve. These kids are absolutely precious...I've grown particularly fond of them over the past almost-year.




Here's the finished products! Check out Owen's cheesy camera grin. I love it!


Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health