« Home | I really never do learn... » | My New Glasses » | For Christmas I want a rubber suit...or a bubble... » | Christmas Play Pictures » | Annual Family Picture » | More Christmas Pictures! » | Christmas Pictures! » | Welcome to Giant Microbes.com, where you can find ... » | I have so much to say...it's been awhile since I l... » | Edit: I started this post yesterday, as you'll rea... » 

Monday, January 01, 2007 

I will return to the toilet saga (which, just to tantalize you and fill you with even more suspense) is not even resolved yet.

But in the meanwhile I had a few random things I wanted to share.

As of today, 8 weeks and two days until I go back. Or, as the ticket on the top of this page says, 1 month, 3 weeks, and 6 days - though I think that makes it sound like an awful lot more than. In fact, I thought it sounded SO much longer, that I counted up the weeks/days, then did some subtraction to make sure it wasn't wrong. Yeah...it was right.

I spent a great portion of my afternoon being productive, but I have to say it put me in a bit of a foul mood. I went through my clothes and packed up a big box to ship back to the States (so I can fit the really important stuff in the suitcases I'll be taking). Then I went through most of that random stuff that just seems to spontaneously generate, and that never really has a set or definite home. It was probably around this time that I began to get a bit depressed. I'm not sure if it was because I had the Muppet song "Saying goodbye, going away" stuck in my head (from Muppets Take Manhatten) or if that song came into my head as a result of feeling a bit blue. Nonetheless, it was depressing. My bed has been transformed into a mountain of... stuff, most of which I have NO idea what to do with. And, I have two entire suitcases full of more stuff stuck under the bed where I cannot currently access them. And I'll be getting rid of the cat soon - I suspect that has a lot to do with my melancholy mood. I just feel so irresponsible, like I'm abandoning him. I'm the girl that, when going away for a night and only allowed to take one stuffed animal, would line them all up on the bed, pick one (the same one every time, I might add), then apologize to all the others and explain why I couldn't take them. (I wish I could remember what the explanation I gave them was, maybe it would work for Claude.)

Anyway, my roommate and I are about to go out to eat, which is pretty exciting. Then when I get back home, I'll have to unearth my bed.

And I did get my hair cut, by the way. I really really like it a lot, too. It's awesome and easy. I'll post pictures later.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health