« Home | I'm Baaaaaaaack! » | Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first ... » | More Insadong Pictures » | Hungry? » | Knitting Projects » | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » | I'm COMING HOME! » | Tulip Pic » | background » 

Sunday, March 18, 2007 

Congratulations!

I just wanted to post a quick note of congratulations to my dear friends, Adam and Beth! I cannot even begin to express how VERY much God used them to keep me sane while I was in Korea. I miss them...a LOT. But anyway, I just found out from Adam some good news about their future, and while the news is entirely good (great and wonderful, even) it's partial at the same time. I'll explain later. Anyway, Beth and Adam, congrats! I love you guys SO much and I miss you like crazy! Your family is in my prayers, and keep me updated!

Thanks!!!!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health