« Home | More Insadong Pictures » | Hungry? » | Knitting Projects » | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » | I'm COMING HOME! » | Tulip Pic » | background » | So...At the least, 11 days of work left. 15 days a... » | Tis the season... » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first plane takes off. Thanks to my most amazing roommate, my bags are basically packed. There are still a few things to stick in there just before I leave in the morning, but I'm pretty much ready to go. I know that there will be some odds and ends left behind that poor Lis will have to clean up and for that I apologize in advance.

Except for Adam and Lis, who are taking me to the airport, all goodbyes have been said. I didn't cry nearly as much as I thought I would overall, but I think I'll probably end up crying like a baby at the airport tomorrow.

I'm actually not very anxious, considering that there's a pretty fair possibility a few major things could go wrong (all Daive-related things). She could be over the weight limit for carry-on pets, and the airline demand that she go in the cargo hold, which is SO not going to happen (hopefully). In Japan, it's possible they could freak out and try to take her for their severe quarrantine. So while those two possibilities are rolling around in my mind, I'm WAY more calm than I thought I would be.

So yeah. That's about all I got for now. I'll blog again once I'm safe and sound in Pensacola. Until then...

I hope that everything went well in Japan. You didn't even cry that much at the airport! I hope you cried more after you got on the plane. Otherwise, I don't know when you would have gotten all of your crying done.

It was SO AWESOME to be able to take you to the airport today. I am both proud and envious of you. Give us a call when you touch down in Atlanta.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health