« Home | Tulip Pic » | background » | So...At the least, 11 days of work left. 15 days a... » | Tis the season... » | Jibbitz! » | The Mistake of My Life » | My friend YoonHo was over Saturday night, and we w... » | So I was just reading the news, and the picture be... » | Living in a foreign country makes one appreciate t... » | I feel like I've been marinating all day in my own... » 

Friday, February 02, 2007 

I'm COMING HOME!

Today, by the grace of God and generosity of three of my friends here, my plane ticket was purchased. To the above ticker, counting down the days until I arrive, you should add 1. I'll be arriving March 1 instead of February 28, as previously planned. At around 5:30 PM, for all of you who care. In Pensacola. I'll be dirty and tired, but relieved at the same time.

The last few days have been...well, to be honest, they've been a bit tortuous. There's lots going on, and even more to do, and it all adds up to make me pretty stressed out. Some of it's my fault, some of it isn't, but it's all (and by "all" I mean all the bad stuff) unpleasant.

Yeah...so that's about it. I have to pack - both stuff to send back now and stuff to take in suitcases. I have to figure out what clothes to keep out and what to send in boxes - as there is a considerable difference in the weather here in Seoul and in Florida. I have to get rid of the junk car I've never been able to drive. Fill out and submit the pension forms so I can get back some money in the next few months. Try and work out some job-related problems before I leave. There's more...much more. But it would bore you. If I weren't so stressed out by it, I'd be bored to tears. Instead I'm stressed and frustrated to tears. :) Ha.

I'm really happy for you! I'm sure you're really excited about coming back. I hope you'll be able to relax and deal with some of the stress beforehand, even though you'll be totally busy.

I really do think you're doing the right thing...it surely isn't the easy thing, so it must be the right thing....right? I love you! Let me know flight numbers and such once you get them and I'll meet you at the airport with bells on. :)

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health