« Home | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » | I'm COMING HOME! » | Tulip Pic » | background » | So...At the least, 11 days of work left. 15 days a... » | Tis the season... » | Jibbitz! » | The Mistake of My Life » | My friend YoonHo was over Saturday night, and we w... » 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 

Knitting Projects

I'm really not so vain as it may seem, to post all these pictures. It's just that I generally see and think of myself as being so talent-less, that knitting these has given me the most wonderful sense of accomplishment. Anyway, here are the two scarves I have finished, and the one that seems to be a perpetual work in progress. The one below, I'm rather proud of it. From the picture, the zig-zags look all uneven, but they really aren't. I'm not sure at this point if I'm ever actually going to finish it, but am fairly determined to see it through to the end (whenever that may be).








Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health