« Home | Knitting Projects » | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » | I'm COMING HOME! » | Tulip Pic » | background » | So...At the least, 11 days of work left. 15 days a... » | Tis the season... » | Jibbitz! » | The Mistake of My Life » 

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 

Hungry?

Plate o' tentacles....that's what this would be. The dark one would be octopus, and the smaller white-ish ones are squid and/or kettlefish. I took this picture last weekend when I was in Insadong, a really amazing place in Seoul, where you can find all kinds of traditional Korean artwork and souveniers. I saw this snack tray thing, and they're really all over the place around here - in popular places (think hot dog or pretzel stands in big US cities). Couldn't resist taking a few pictures.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health