« Home | I think I've had a personal breakthrough of sorts.... » | Some may not believe me » | I'm listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park » | Things I've Thought About Today » | Quite clever » | "Get On" » | Slight update » | Third time's a charm? » | I take it all back » | Sleep is nice » 

Saturday, February 26, 2005 

Eager, not obsessive


So you are looking at where Melissa's plane is at 5:39 PM (Seoul time). I kept on checking to make sure that her first flight arrived on time and her second one departed on time (it looks like it left about 40 minutes late) and I ended up finding this site that finds the location of the plane. So you're pretty much seeing how I'll be spending the rest of the night. Eager, lonely, yes. Obsessive, no. Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health