« Home | I'm listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park » | Things I've Thought About Today » | Quite clever » | "Get On" » | Slight update » | Third time's a charm? » | I take it all back » | Sleep is nice » | Forget the whole thing » | A tenative decision » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

Some may not believe me


I'm quite sure this will be hard for some of you to believe, but I ate here tonight and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I remember the first time I ate at Chili's after I got so sick, it was actually at the insistence of a friend. That was a memorable day. I think my car also broke that day. Nonetheless, there is a Chili's in Seoul, and it's about a fifteen minute walk from my apartment. Or, more accurately, a 1700 won cab ride (WAY too cold to walk by that lake). Posted by Hello

In other, entirely unrelated news, Melissa gets here Sunday morning! I am WAY more excited than I can even begin to put into words. The fact that her plane arrives at 5:30 AM is NOTHING to me - though the fact that I have to ride to the airport with one of the men from work who speaks no English is a bit daunting (only because conversation is impossible). I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, knowing that the time will pass horribly slowly. I'm up late though (obviously), I have a class tomorrow (yes, on Saturday - a make-up class for a holiday back by the Lunar New Year) and plan on going to bed early so I'll be fresh and bright at 4 AM Sunday.

I just downloaded a video of Ron White, so I'm going to go watch that and then go to bed. Night all!

Congrats on Chili's-that sounds yummy! Check out the news once you get up and ready...there was another bombing in Tel Aviv. Thank you SO much for moving-I know it's further away, but I won't have as many gray hairs after it's all said and done. Love you!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health