« Home | Things I've Thought About Today » | Quite clever » | "Get On" » | Slight update » | Third time's a charm? » | I take it all back » | Sleep is nice » | Forget the whole thing » | A tenative decision » | Sometimes Blogging Stresses Me Out » 

Thursday, February 24, 2005 

I'm listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park

Blogging is so unhealthy for me. It makes me forget (or at least does much to contribute to me forgetting) that my life is here. I'm struggling with homesickness lately. I sometimes think about how I'll write about my day rather than enjoying my day - and I just get downright pissy about the stupidest things. I was talking to Haley today, and she said something most profound - that she wasn't unhappy, but she also wasn't totally happy. I know much of my problem right now is that I am perhaps too focused on areas of my life that aren't close (in location, that is) and haven't established much of a social life for myself outside of who I see at church every Sunday and the people I work with and see everyday. But I'm in a bad and immature mood right now, and my bad attitude is just begging to be freed via my fingers. Must resist...must keep what friends I have...(even if they are an ocean away). Forgive the dramatics...none of this is for show - this is really me (scary, huh?). I'm going to bed.

Ah, sleep, it is a wonderful thing. Remember, things and life always look better in the morning. You have lots of purposes and one is to keep me entertained with your blogs....THANKS! Hugs, GA mom

Awww, I love you...and so does LM. I'm going to send you an e-mail now...

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health