« Home | Some may not believe me » | I'm listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park » | Things I've Thought About Today » | Quite clever » | "Get On" » | Slight update » | Third time's a charm? » | I take it all back » | Sleep is nice » | Forget the whole thing » 

Saturday, February 26, 2005 

I think I've had a personal breakthrough of sorts. I have always been really hard on myself internally for being so wordy all the time. And I realized today that, for me, being wordy is okay. It's part of me. I only need to exercise better discretion in who I subject to my wordiness. Make sense? Writing is an activity that seems to be vital to my existence in an intensely personal way. And, necessarily, writing requires words, sometimes many of them. It's so funny how the most obvious point in the entire world can strike me with such force that I almost fall over. It's really quite liberating. I hope to not overwhelm blogspot with such voluminous posts everyday as I've been doing, perhaps a more appropriate place for my more irrelevant and occasionally incoherent ramblings would be in Microsoft Word in my computer, but it's very nice to say, "Hi, I'm Teresa and YES, I'm wordy! And I'm okay with that!"

So I went to bed last night around 3 AM and got up before 10 this morning. Such a thing is quite unusual for me, and it can be blamed on nothing other than the fact that I am super-excited about Melissa coming. I got up, turned on the computer, and checked the first flight she's on, and found out it's on time and all is well. Of course, that's the flight from Atlanta to L.A, so it's the quicker of the two. I, sadly, cannot figure out the time change from California to figure out when (my time) the plane leaves LA. It really doesn't matter all that much, because I do know when the plane gets here in the morning! And that is what count! I'm very excited! (can you tell?)

Right now I have the inside frosted-glass thick window open and only the clear-glass thick window closed, and Daive is sitting on my lap (wrapped up in blankets because it gets colder when the one window is open) and she's staring out the window. I'm actually typing this trying to see between her two rather large ears, so if there are any spelling errors, it's due to those trademark ears of hers. Anyway, she's staring quite intently at the apartment building across the street. One of the people in the apt. across the way is doing laundry and keeps on walking to her porch to hang things up. Daive isn't barking (she doesn't bark at noises anymore, only when I leave really) but I think she's rather confounded at the whole thing.

I have that make-up class today, in 2 and a half hours or so. I really should be productive before then, but I'm thinking seriously about just sitting here in my pajamas, sweatshirt/pants, and blankets and being thoroughly unproductive until my class. I think that would be fun, actually. Nonetheless, I shall end this now. My toes are numb, so though I will persist in a total lack of productivity, I need socks.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health