« Home | » | SO funny! » | Good news and better news » | Definitely a unique experience » | Let's talk about one of my fourth grade classes... » | More » | Thinking about food » | Welcome! » | » 

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 

Lawyers and Liars

One of the kind-of vocabulary words for my fourth grade classes is lawyer. It's a tired joke I know, but struck me as humorous that they really could only barely pronounce the difference between lawyer and liar.

I got my alien registration card this morning, which required almost two and a half hours on the subway and a walk that wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't -16 degrees (F) today! Oh my goodness! And of course I don't own a scarf or a decent hat. That's a priority to get, certainly. Meanwhile though, I am exhausted. I'm beat...I have hardly any energy and I'm ravenous. On that note, I'm heading home to attempt to defrost my chicken without cooking it like I did last time. (My new microwave is a potent little thing....quite powerful, no matter what setting it's on.)

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health