« Home | Blogging - convenient or avoidance? » | Not feeling so great » | Freedom in an unexpected way » | This picture of my nephew and my brother-in-law, t... » | Joan rocking out and singing to Melissa. Joan is o... » | Classic, part 1 » | Classic, part 2 » | Mr. Moon and Mr. Lee showing their appreciation fo... » | Melissa took things down a notch (her words, not m... » | Jason singing "You are so beautiful to me" to his ... » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

I have found the love of my life

I am in love and his name is Neal. Sadly, though...it's not meant to be. See, he's 7 years old. He's also Korean, and I don't know is my love for him would overcome our cultural issues - oh yeah, and he's 7. Ha...wow - it's sad how funny I think I am. (still laughing...trying to stop...a little embarrassed at my ability to make myself laugh.....)

Seriously, I was so sick all weekend, and was really quite dizzy and lightheaded when I got to work this morning. Consequently, I was filled with dread about how the day would go. My first class of the day is my kindergarten class. They weren't exactly good, per se, but they were all SO sweet! We sing songs at the beginning of class, and one of the little boys, Neal (see above - still laughing at my own joke, by the way) always tries to tickle me when he's being a bird. Anyway, today I was very nearly tackled by all the little boys in my class (six of them there today). And it wasn't "tackle the teacher and disable her so she can't make our lives miserable anymore." It was more of a "this is fun and we don't hate our teacher at this moment - yay!" Later on, we were playing a game on the floor with flashcards, and a few little boys got in an argument about who was going to sit next to me. Neal was sitting next to me, being cute, adorable, helpful, and smart. It was just a delightful day. At the end of class, I make them read a sentence and then I give them candy. Neal started giving me hugs at the end of class, and it's that really sweet monkey hug, where the child wraps himself around you and lays their head on your shoulder....oh...lordy...SO sweet! It has truly been a delightful day so far - and I know that's subject to change at any moment...but I'm up for it. Bring it on. I can take it.

Still laughing....whew...that was a good one.

You know what they say:

"The good ones are always married, gay, or only 7 years old."

Or something like that...

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health