« Home | A different kind » | This should explain my blog title to anyone still ... » | DAIVE! » | Work Party » | Cake, the Korean way (part 1) » | Cake, the Korean way (part 2) » | Snow Picture #1 » | Snow picture #2 » | Busy BearShare Day » | Your daily (and most necessary) dose of Henry Scou... » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

My sister said this when we were talking in an IM (her IM name starts with L, rather obviously), and evidently the problem is genetic:

L: brain debris
L: sort of floats around and comes out my fingers from time to time
L: I usually say "out my mouth" but it's not as appropriate here

Genetic...obviously. I am suffering from brain debris...at all times, I guess, which would be kinda a sad thing to think about, and an even sadder thing to admit. Ah well.

Here's a tip: listening to Josh Groban, or almost any kind of country music while you're already sad, while talking to your sister who you miss, and thinking about the Costco cinnamon rolls you can't eat because you've eaten pizza for dinner, and having day-dream-nightmares about your job - NOT a good way to deal with being homesick or culture shock. Just so ya know...in case it's ever helpful.

Brain debris, sounds trashy. Better to get rid of it. At least it's not cerebral flatus (brain fart), everyone notices that.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health