« Home | Cake, the Korean way (part 1) » | Cake, the Korean way (part 2) » | Snow Picture #1 » | Snow picture #2 » | Busy BearShare Day » | Your daily (and most necessary) dose of Henry Scou... » | The Horrid Open House Ceremony » | And what a wonderful day it has been.... » | Haley's so amazing! I got this in my inbox today -... » | Happy Birthday to Resa! » 

Sunday, March 06, 2005 

Work Party


This is from the work party Thursday night. I don't know why I look tan - I assure you, I'm not. If you'll notice, two people are flashing what we know as the peace sign (remember the kids from my kindergarten class did the same thing?) - I'm still not sure why that's so popular here. Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health