« Home | Snow picture #2 » | Busy BearShare Day » | Your daily (and most necessary) dose of Henry Scou... » | The Horrid Open House Ceremony » | And what a wonderful day it has been.... » | Haley's so amazing! I got this in my inbox today -... » | Happy Birthday to Resa! » | Quotes too good not to share » | Thanks Haley! » | In a not-so-great mood (again - sorry) » 

Sunday, March 06, 2005 

Snow Picture #1


This is me in the snow. My dear friend insisted on taking my picture. I was more than a little afraid of slipping and coming to an untimely demise right then and there, as I'm sure is evident by the all-too-fake smile on my face. And Bethany, the head tilt - some things never change. :) Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health