« Home | The Horrid Open House Ceremony » | And what a wonderful day it has been.... » | Haley's so amazing! I got this in my inbox today -... » | Happy Birthday to Resa! » | Quotes too good not to share » | Thanks Haley! » | In a not-so-great mood (again - sorry) » | Yay! » | Eager, not obsessive » | I think I've had a personal breakthrough of sorts.... » 

Friday, March 04, 2005 

Your daily (and most necessary) dose of Henry Scougal for the day

Love is the greatest and most excellent thing we are masters of; and therefore it is folly and baseness to bestow it unworthily; it is, indeed, the only thing we can call our own, other things may be taken from us by violence; but none can ravish our love: if anything else be counted ours, by giving our love, we give all, so far as we make over our hearts and wills, by which we possess our other enjoyments: it is not possible to refuse him anything to whom, by love, we have given ourselves


By the way, I really wasn't unhappy when I ended the post below about the open house. I just got frustrated for myself for (yet again) failing to get to the point. That's all. I've been thinking about love lately...I like this quote - and I like perhaps even more what he goes on to say - but that's for another day. But what do you think about it? Please share.

Isn't it wonderful to think about love everyday. That's when you thank God for all the people that love you, even if you wear funny shoes... :) Hugs, GA MOM

very effective toronto magicain

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health