« Home | Your daily (and most necessary) dose of Henry Scou... » | The Horrid Open House Ceremony » | And what a wonderful day it has been.... » | Haley's so amazing! I got this in my inbox today -... » | Happy Birthday to Resa! » | Quotes too good not to share » | Thanks Haley! » | In a not-so-great mood (again - sorry) » | Yay! » | Eager, not obsessive » 

Saturday, March 05, 2005 

Busy BearShare Day

I got a box of chocolates yesterday from a teacher at work. The box was shaped like a fish. And, certainly enough, the chocolates inside were as well. I took a picture, so I'm going to try to post it relatively soon - but it was quite funny to me. The chocolates were yummy too. I have to say, I'm not sure if it's just my office, the culture, or what, but I'm getting better at sharing now than I've ever been in my life.

I just spent some quality time on BearShare, and here are the highlights of my evening

  • Rainbow Connection - five different versions of it - Dixie Chicks, Willie Nelson, Carpenters, Sarah McLaughlan (however you spell her name), and a short skit with Justin Timberlake fron SNL
  • Muppet Theme Song in HEBREW - made me laugh so hard I was only barely able to stay on my chair
  • Random muppet songs - primary ones I was looking for was "the lime in da coconut" and, of course, copacabana (thanks Jen! - incidentally all my family would be proud of me for spontaneously reciting most of the lyrics to above song at work the other day when someone mentioned the name "Lola")
  • Some incredibly calming music - duet with Ray Charles and Norah Jones (who is in concert in Seoul TODAY...and I'm not there - a travesty, I tell you), a song by Ben Harper from the Sweet Home Alabama soundtrack (most of Ben Harper's music has been ruined by association with a former friend, but this one somehow managed to survive)

I was looking at Haley's journal, and realized that her music taste is impeccable (in my opinion). If she likes a song, I will almost certainly love it also. Her journal was the inspiration for my music-downloading frenzy. Thanks! I'm not really in a writing mood tonight, so I'm leaving now. Night everyone.

great history toronto magicain

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health