« Home | No title needed » | Straight, narrow, and squishy » | tolerance (ACCEPTANCE), noun; willingness to accep... » | I can say, "I knew him when..." » | My sister makes me laugh. All three of us have rem... » | Graduation Picture » | True friend » | Congratulations Jessica! » | Korean Chocolate » | My Bank Account » 

Sunday, March 13, 2005 

Up and down the mini-mountain


We were leaving church, and I didn't know how to ask the bus driver if his bus was going to the subway station, so we set out on foot for the closest mecca of public transportation here in Seoul. Partly because we were walking behind some slow people, and partly because we're incredibly spontaneous girls , we decided to take the mountain trail to the subway station. Anyway, when she took this picture I was entirely out of breath and remarkably phlegmy. Being the incredibly encouraging and helpful friend that she is, she took a picture. Nice. Even nicer...this is the second picture she took. Just as she was snapping the first one, I decided I had to spit. (Incidentally, I NEVER spit, I promise. It's this crazy country!) Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health